Growing in Unity - Winners Announced

Good Day All, I'm here today to announce the winners of the Unity Stamp Grab Bags, for commenting on my Growing in Unity Posts during my featured week.

Firstly I want to say a massive thank you to all of you that left me comments, such wonderful encouraging words from you all.  I'd been doubting my style and creations recently, so it was lovely to get such positive feedback from you all; I'll definitely continue to pursue my own style, it's nice to read that other people do like what I create.

Now onto the Two lucky winners, they are

and

If you could both send me your postal addresses, I'll get them passed on to Unity Stamps so they can get your prizes mailed out to you.

Thank you all
Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

alo said…
How exciting to be selected! I enjoyed your Unity creations!Love your style!
Jennifer Scull said…
Oh wow! Thank you so very much! You know I truly believe that you have such a beautiful talent. It's easy to doubt ourselves when we see so many examples of what others share. The great thing about art is that we all have not only the opportunity to express our own unique style, but to enthusiastically change and evolve along the way! :) Embrace your glorious, wonderful style and let us cheer you along!!!

I will be in touch with my address shortly. Thank you again!