Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Reminder - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Today I'd like to share with you another card i've created for the current challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog.

Our theme this month is 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love', and you can interpret this however you wish, but we'd love you to share with us you an explanation of your interpretation, if it's not obvious.

Here is my project;
I combined two of the wonderful newly release images for my project, 'Undead Leni' image #367 and 'Immortal Love' image #368 

I had great fun colouring this image.  I had a limited palette, as I only had 26 ProMarkers with me, the 2013 Limited Edition Gift Set along with a Blush & Ivory.  I think I got way with it.

Once I was back home, I trimmed my image, and added some details with a Turquoise PITT Pen and a white gel pen.

The rest of my card is very simple.  A sheet of patterned paper from the DCWV Everday Essentials Paper pack, some Orange Glitter Mesh material, leftovers of Turquoise Mirri Card and some Orange Card Stock.  I used a EK Success Border punch on the Orange Card Stock, and punched a Heart from both the Turquoise and Orange Card

Want to see more cards inspired by our 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Super fabulous work. Love they way you have done the eyes. Spooky.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Inkyfingers said…
Such a lot of creative ideas shown here Suzi! Love the glitter mesh in the background and your colouring is fabulous!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x
Tamie said…
Your inspiration is awesome and so is the die you used. Loving the colors you used too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us this week for our Die/Punch Frenzy Challenge at Creative Knockouts.

Tamie DT
Carla's Cards said…
Fun card1
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Nandini said…
Wow! The background is amazing. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT
Thank you for sharing with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge