Namaste with The Paper Shelter

Today I'd like to share with you a card I've created with another beautiful image from The Paper Shelter.


This gorgeous image is called 'Namaste', isn't she serene! I coloured her with Letraset Tria and Promarkers before fussy cutting her out.


I used patterned papers and stickers from Basic Grey's Koshi Collection for this card. Along with some Green Organza ribbon and buttons to embellish my card.


I added my image to my card with foam pads to add some extra dimension.

I love how this card turned out, so beautiful and peaceful, It gave me a wonderful opportunity to use some beautiful papers I'd been saving.  I hope you like her as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting with me today, Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Comments

What a great card you've made!
Love the PaperShelther image!
It's beautiful colored!

Thank you for entering our challenge 'ribbon and buttons'
At the Papershelter.
Love, Monique Dt TPS
Beautiful card love the image thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x
Hello said…
Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at TPS for our Ribbon & Buttons Challenge, good luck and we hope that you'll join us again soon. Huge Hugz, Lorraine DT xx
Sheila H said…
Great patterns in your background and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.
Anne said…
Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge Suzi with your beautiful card - good luck!

Anne x

www.ribbongirl.co.uk
www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk
brenda said…
A super creation for our theme this month, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Unknown said…
Super creation,thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge.

Tracey DTxx
Joan said…
Beautiful colouring of a lovely image, great card

Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Joan